There is a passage by Satya Sai Baba that I believe says a lot about saying YES! Keep in mind as I read this that Sai Baba is not talking from his ego but as the Guru or God self that he is.
“When you said yes to me, you gave up the right to be like everyone else.
That is why you draw experiences to yourself that will cleanse yourself
of that which does not fit who you are.
When you said YES! To ME you gave me your body, your actions, your thoughts.
When they do not suit the new you the uncomfortable-ness is unbearable.
Only when you give up fear and worry totally will temptations fade.
I will never give up on you.
I love you, and though not completely aware of it you did say YES!
Satya Sai Baba
3 Helpful Ways to Say YES!
- Take some time to examine your environment and consider those things you'd like to change. Perhaps it's time to sweep away some clutter, clean a closet, add fresh flowers, turn on some soothing music, or light a stick of incense. Remind yourself that your outer world is a reflection of your inner world and invite those elements into your environment that truly make you feel good inside.
- Spend some time practicing a more advanced form of conscious breathing. Get comfortable and close your eyes. Begin to imagine the breath as it flows in and out of the nostrils. After a few rounds of inhalations and exhalations, count to five on the inhale, hold the breath for five, and then exhale for a count of five. Do this several times for just a few minutes. After you've completed the exercise, rest for a minute or two, and then return to activity.
- Today, commit to staying grounded in the present. Whenever you find yourself worrying about the past or feeling fearful about the future, take three deep breaths to bring yourself back to the here and now.
"Nonresistance is the key to the power of the Universe" Eckhart Tolle
Judy Pearson, Speaker, Author, Communication Expert, Spiritual Counselor, Actor, and healthy living advocate.
As a long time cancer survivor, communication expert, Spiritual consultant, professional speaker and actor, Judy shares her inspiring stories, triumphs, and dreams for a life well lived. Her humorous, poignant, and practical tips on Prosperous Living, Leadership, Healing My Body has been presented to hundreds from coast to coast. Judy believes that trying new things that make you uncomfortable help you grow a more well rounded and confident person. Acting is one of the most uncomfortable situations you can put yourself in, however it is one of the most powerful, life changing ways to stay in the moment, exercise control of your emotions and build your confidence. You don't have to be good you just have to try... Judy's acting Utube video
If you are looking to be inspired, informed and entertained invite Judy to your next event. Her motivating, very informative, inner-active presentations are packed with down-to-earth information designed to help people increase their prosperity, productivity and approach to life.
Judy invites you to checkout her
YES! Prosperity Newsletter
Weekly YES! Prosperity Thoughts
To receive a sample copy click YES Prosperity Newsletter button...
To contact Judy firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of National Women's Holistic Lifestyle Institute
Click the Logo and explore the many ways to nuture yourself and create a peaceful life.
* Workshop: at Center for Divine Awareness Bookstore, Show Low, AZ
* Workshop and presentation: Unity of the White Mountains, Lakeside, AZ
* Frequent guest on
Interesting Links to Link:
Creating the life you want requires energy, imagination and openness.
Energy: You can acquire a temporary energy from pills, pop or pizza. However, to
be a successful leader of your life you will require sustainable energy that which
comes from within. True energy grows from doing the things you love.
Imagination: Creating a vision of where you would love to go, what you would love to do,
and what it feels like when you arrive or have what you want, starts with the power of
your imagination. Your soul knows what you want, your minds eye is opening to it.
Openness: Accepting your good with an open mind and heart allows endless possibilities
to be attracted into your life. You can accomplish whatever you set out to do
when you are guided by your inner strength and power.
"Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the Universe
is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request and
everything your heart desires must come to you." Shakti Gawain
YES to Life PROGRAMS
- YES! to Prosperous Living
- YES! to Healing My Body
Looking to Change Your Attitude?
Invite Judy to Your NEXT EVENT